Welcome to the Westgate Library!
The Westgate Library is a place for learning and community. Whether you need a resource for an assignment, want to play a game at lunch, or are looking for your next great read, the library strives to be a place where students and staff can find what they need. The library provides access to a wide array of print materials and online databases, as well as knowledgeable staff to serve the needs of students and staff.
Hours and Staff
- The Westgate Library is open from Monday – Friday 8:00-4:30, and is available to students during their lunch break.
- Students have access to books and magazines as well as computers and research databases. The library is a busy place where students are expected to work quietly with respect to others working there.
- Librarian: Adam Klassen Bartel
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: (204) 594-6233
- Students may check out up to 4 books at a time
- Standard loan period is 2 weeks and can be renewed up to 3 times (assuming nobody else has requested it.)
- Reference materials do not circulate.
- No food or drink in the library except sealable water bottles.
- No gaming on library computers.
- We have a large collection of non-fiction books related to what students are studying in their classes, including history, geography, Mennonite studies, theology etc.
- We have nonfiction and fiction books for students to read for fun!
- Students have access to a number of digital resources to aid them in their studies.
- Chromebooks are available
- A printer/photocopier
- Video cameras and tripods